corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Xbox one, Day One edition

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Xbox one, Day One edition

User status: Offline
6th Feb 14 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know the rough value of selling a nearly new one of these ? I cant use ebay and lots of other sites at work so cant have a proper check comes with

Forza5
Fifa 14
One pad

and the Day 1 stamps on it cheers for any replies
N16K

6th Feb 14 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No idea could try CEX https://uk.webuy.com they don't give top cash like selling yourself, but are better than all recycle sites. but would guess if you sell on ebay you will get alot more. Doubt the Day 1 thing means someone would pay more. Also it is being claimed the Xbox One is going to price drop to PS4 level. get sold before that happens.
Brett
Premium Member

6th Feb 14 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd run on the assumption that you'd get £150 less than retail, anything else being a bonus, they're not that cheap second hand yet. Hard to check completed listings since it shows items since before Christmas that went for mega.
JordyCarter

6th Feb 14 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt know they had a day one edition. Pretty cool
Balling
Premium Member

6th Feb 14 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
Didnt know they had a day one edition. Pretty cool
I'm pretty sure the sole difference is that is says "day one edition" on it.

Brett
Premium Member

6th Feb 14 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Somethin like that, plus a chrome D-pad IIRC.
dava.

6th Feb 14 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on ebay etc anything from £350 to £1000

as all ways you get the dreamers that think its worth a fortune ,

most i have seen comes with both forza and fifa and an accessory (charge and play or extra controller)

iv got a day one edition and paid exactly what it was priced at from a shop, day one edition is no different to standard version apart from a stamp on the controller and a card in the box that unlocks an achievement , wouldn't say it brings added appeal to selling (only reason i have one is due to wanting one sooner rather than later)

if your selling it price it at what you want with common sense and it will sell no probs, be a dreamer and chancer it will never sell

New Poll