corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Dbillas engine cover for x16/x14xe and type 2 drivers side mount for XE/LET

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dbillas engine cover for x16/x14xe and type 2 drivers side mount for XE/LET
jay.jay

User status: Offline
14th Feb 14 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a dbillas engine cover for the x16xe/x14xe engines, it fills the horrible gap left over when you fit a powerbox or throttle bodies, meaning that you can keep the original plastic cover it will need painting as I was going to do I but bought a LET instead, i'll also throw in a brand new upper inlet manifold gasket cause its just lying around lol after 30 quid posted to your door
Also have a brand new drivers side engine mount from LMF, bought one too many hence the sale, comes with all the necessary bolts looking for 20 quid posted for this. Please note this is only the bit that bolts to the block, does not include the rubber bit

[Edited on 14-02-2014 by jay.jay]

[Edited on 14-02-2014 by jay.jay]

[Edited on 06-03-2014 by jay.jay]
jay.jay

21st Feb 14 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
jay.jay

28th Feb 14 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20 quid posted
jay.jay

6th Mar 14 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Engine mount added

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Dbillas engine cover for x16/x14xe and type 2 drivers side mount for XE/LET 24 database queries in 0.0090098 seconds