corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Titanfall beta

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Titanfall beta
XSIHardy

User status: Offline
16th Feb 14 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any one else playing this?

Got to say I love it the games go so quickly on it racked up three hours this morning with out even realising.

Must say xbox really should of spent more time trying to of got this out for the launch, as it's truely a system's seller.

Was optimistic about it at first with bots ect but with se tweeking I can see this franchise sticking around for a while
DannyB
Premium Member

16th Feb 14 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll give it 3-4 months before the hypes died down and everyone has abandoned it.
Balling
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gameplay looks very cool. Some good ideas going on.

It's developed by most of the team behind COD4, as far as I'm aware.

However, without venturing too close to fanboy territory, I feel genuinely sorry for anybody who've spent fortunes on a new console and are tricked to believe that this is next gen graphics.

Eck
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 11:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've yet to see anything on my Xbone that I could distinguish from something on the 360 I'd like to think that with time, the groundbreaking graphical wizardry will come.
XSIHardy

17th Feb 14 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Graphicaly I'd say it's as good as the last gen nothing special At all, but this game seriously kills of time, a ten minute round seems to be over in minutes, not to sure on the progress tree though and hopefully they add a lot more in the final game
Robbo

17th Feb 14 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my housemate bought a PS4 with the launch titel (battlefied?) and it looks no better than anything on a PS3 tbh
Balling
Premium Member

17th Feb 14 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
my housemate bought a PS4 with the launch titel (battlefied?) and it looks no better than anything on a PS3 tbh
Incidentally the only single sub 1080p title released for PS4 so far.

Not really relevant in regards to Titanfall being 720p, though.

New Poll