corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » HID H4 hi/lo bi XENON kit 6000k Brand new with high power 501 LEDs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HID H4 hi/lo bi XENON kit 6000k Brand new with high power 501 LEDs
cheekyalex

User status: Offline
28th Feb 14 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title. With 35w slim line ballasts and relay kit to fit corsa B. This is a really good quality hid kit.

Comes with a pair of high power LED side light bulbs to match the 6000k xenon's

Will get some pictures up later

Brand new , unused as i decided to go for angel eyes which use different bulbs

Only Want £30 posted For the lot!! Thats almost half what i payed!!
nath2905
Premium Member

1st Mar 14 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am very interested in this... iwas just looking to buy one off ebay but will be better give you the money in stead
cheekyalex

1st Mar 14 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably cheaper off me too . Someone has already pmd me wanting to collect these. as i am just awaiting a reply from them. They are prov sold but if i don't get a reply by tomorrow then you can have them
nath2905
Premium Member

1st Mar 14 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate...just let me know and ill send the money asap

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » HID H4 hi/lo bi XENON kit 6000k Brand new with high power 501 LEDs 24 database queries in 0.0062568 seconds