corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Organising media on WordPress

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Organising media on WordPress
deano87

User status: Offline
5th Mar 14 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm still in the process of doing Dad's website as I get a few hours per evening. I'm at the stage now where I am loading content and I have to say the Media Library is extremely cumbersome.

Due to the nature of the website, I will be uploading various project images and utilising them on Posts and in image galleries. I have installed a Category plug in which enables me to create categories (so I am setting up a category per project) but I have to assign each image to the category 1 by 1, and also add the alt text, description etc.

Is this the way of doing it or is there a better way?

Seems like it is going to take me forever considering each project has 10 - 20 images.

New Poll