corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bob Crow

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bob Crow
James

User status: Offline
11th Mar 14 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dead.

Ben G

11th Mar 14 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About time.

Not that I really read up about him, but he seemed to live a good life whilst doing pretty much sod all.

[Edited on 11-03-2014 by Ben G]
James

11th Mar 14 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although I completely disagree with his expectations with regards to how RMT employees should be treated, I suppose as union leader it was his responsibility to get the best he can for his members, with complete disregard for everybody else in the world.
Robbo

11th Mar 14 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and despite the absurd amoutn of compliments and outpouring of grief on social media...

OF COURSE regards to his family yada yada yada but the bastard can rest in pieces as far as im concerned. Lived his life (sponging of the govt in a council house, despite his high salary etc., btw) determined to fuck over EVERY SINGLE PERSON in London at every single opportunity. He wasnt looking out for members at all, was tryign to fuck thigns about all the time hence strikes over drivers fired for severe safety violations etc. The strikes the other week for example, the tube is trying to modernise... the ticket desks are a waste of time (used by less than 1% of travellers) and in any case, the people in them were to be moved into the stations themselves to assist people more. additionally, the voluntary redundancies were massively oversubscibed yet this fat twat brings it upon himself to grind london to a halt for 2 days makign everyonmes lives a misery and probably harming hundreds of people who required urgent medical attention etc. which they coudlnt receive as the roads were gridlocked. fuck him.

Fat cunt died of a heart attack too, surprise suprise
evilrob
Premium Member

11th Mar 14 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 11-03-2014 by evilrob]
Marc

11th Mar 14 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright OrRob calm down
Robbo

11th Mar 14 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He alone caused this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26046691

fuck. him.
Rob_Quads

11th Mar 14 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agree 100% with you Robbo. He caused problems for many many more people than he helped
James

11th Mar 14 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But surely that is his job? His role is to treat his union members as top priority and fuck everyone else. I'm sure his replacement will do the same?

Don't get me wrong, I work in London and the strikes caused me no end of problems, but that is his job.

I also think he and the union as a whole have unrealistic expectations of how the members should be treated. I don't see why the RMT should be exempt from cuts when the rest of the world is making cuts all over the place.
JonnyJ

11th Mar 14 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
and despite the absurd amoutn of compliments and outpouring of grief on social media...

OF COURSE regards to his family yada yada yada but the bastard can rest in pieces as far as im concerned. Lived his life (sponging of the govt in a council house, despite his high salary etc., btw) determined to fuck over EVERY SINGLE PERSON in London at every single opportunity. He wasnt looking out for members at all, was tryign to fuck thigns about all the time hence strikes over drivers fired for severe safety violations etc. The strikes the other week for example, the tube is trying to modernise... the ticket desks are a waste of time (used by less than 1% of travellers) and in any case, the people in them were to be moved into the stations themselves to assist people more. additionally, the voluntary redundancies were massively oversubscibed yet this fat twat brings it upon himself to grind london to a halt for 2 days makign everyonmes lives a misery and probably harming hundreds of people who required urgent medical attention etc. which they coudlnt receive as the roads were gridlocked. fuck him.

Anyone who winds up Londoners this much is my hero. What a man.
Dom

11th Mar 14 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

You sound like Barnes, bitter with no idea why
JonnyJ

11th Mar 14 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And you bite every time
baza31

11th Mar 14 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Could of been worse , could of been a blanket ban on lemonade .

Dom

11th Mar 14 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
And you bite every time

The old "ah fuck, don't want to look like a dick so i'll say i was baiting" routine, never seen that one before
Robbo

11th Mar 14 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
But surely that is his job? His role is to treat his union members as top priority and fuck everyone else. I'm sure his replacement will do the same?

Don't get me wrong, I work in London and the strikes caused me no end of problems, but that is his job.

I also think he and the union as a whole have unrealistic expectations of how the members should be treated. I don't see why the RMT should be exempt from cuts when the rest of the world is making cuts all over the place.
was it his job to deny his members innumerate days pay for absolutely no reason? id argue not tbh. 100000% agree with your final sentence, thats what pissed everyone off so much about the last strike. tubve workers (esp drivers!) get paid a fortune depsirte everyone else having been struggling
JonnyJ

11th Mar 14 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
And you bite every time

The old "ah fuck, don't want to look like a dick so i'll say i was baiting" routine, never seen that one before

Dont get mad and abusive just because you had a little nibble mate, no shame in it

[Edited on 11-03-2014 by JonnyJ]
Ben G

11th Mar 14 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jonnys alright, he's Scottish now, not just a poor northerner.
JonnyJ

11th Mar 14 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only in location. I'm still a poor English northerner at heart
Dom

12th Mar 14 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Dont get mad and abusive just because you had a little nibble mate, no shame in it

Would be easier to just admit you've got an axe to grind but i'll play along - Yes Jonny, you and your supposed 'baiting' got me

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
.... he's Scottish now ....

I suspect you or me are more Scottish than Jonny

[Edited on 12-03-2014 by Dom]
Ben G

12th Mar 14 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye bawsack up ye gutties etc

Might aswell be a foreign language.
Shelly
Premium Member

12th Mar 14 at 09:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
jonnys alright, he's Scottish now, not just a poor northerner.

Excuse me, what is wrong with being northern?
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

12th Mar 14 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We're a happy, friendly, helpful bunch and it doesn't fit in with the southerner's every man for himself attitude so they think we're in the wrong with our patience and good spirit.
craig8
Premium Member

12th Mar 14 at 12:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unless your a cleaner on the London Underground the RMT couldn't give a flying fuck about anything other than taking your monthly payment. My rep was a goon and they done absolutely fuck all for any of us except almost losing us money on redundancy.

E36 328
JonnyJ

12th Mar 14 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
We're a happy, friendly, helpful bunch and it doesn't fit in with the southerner's every man for himself attitude so they think we're in the wrong with our patience and good spirit.

Whoa Mike can't say that in here. You must have an axe to grind
bigboykarl

12th Mar 14 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by James

was it his job to deny his members innumerate days pay for absolutely no reason? id argue not tbh. 100000% agree with your final sentence, thats what pissed everyone off so much about the last strike. tubve workers (esp drivers!) get paid a fortune depsirte everyone else having been struggling

Obviously was his job....to represent his members which he did...The tube strike was caused by Boris who without consultation decided he was going to close ticket office's all over London, despite getting elected saying no ticket office's will be closed...And seeing as after 2 strike weeks they(tfl) withdrew the plans ..they wasn't really that necessary...and what has tube drivers wage's got to do with anything

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bob Crow 23 database queries in 0.0168691 seconds