corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 4 x 225/40/18 (3 x Potenza RE050 1 x Nexen) updated with pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4 x 225/40/18 (3 x Potenza RE050 1 x Nexen) updated with pics
Matt L

User status: Offline
14th Mar 14 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

Just trying to clear some space in the garage now so need these gone asap.

Selling 3 x Potenza RE050's (2 of which are showing cracking in the grooves around the whole of the tyre pretty much).

and 1 x Nexen (unsure which actual tyre will check when I get home today).

All the tyres have loads of grip left (again no accurate measurements as I dont have anything in the house to measure them).

Nexen was on the car for about 4k miles so practically new (can still see the coloured band around it in parts).

all 4

Nexen

Potenza's

Now for the cracking

Only asking £150 for the lot, collection only (ST5) and I wont split them unless I get 4 buyers.

Cheers
Matt

[Edited on 14-03-2014 by Matt L]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 4 x 225/40/18 (3 x Potenza RE050 1 x Nexen) updated with pics 24 database queries in 0.0057428 seconds