corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Saw something in the sky last night.... Not sure what it was?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saw something in the sky last night.... Not sure what it was?
p

User status: Offline
17th Mar 14 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Technically a UFO, because it was what I saw and I couldn't exactly identify it I live across a main flight path, and at around 2 in the morning you don't hear or see a lot in terms of things in the sky, apart from the odd helicopter (of which you can recognise and tell by the sound it makes) but I saw something last night, at the stated time, it wasn't stupidly high in the air, seemed to have two front lights, and one 'white' light that was going on and off. Now, it wasn't a plane, and it wasn't a helicopter (99 per cent sure it wasn't, purely because of how quiet it was) - regarding shape, from what I could make out it oddly looked box shaped! It was very strange. It was really quiet, though, barely made a noise which is a bit puzzling.

Any idea what this was???
Generation

17th Mar 14 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, probably a plane or helicopter.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

17th Mar 14 at 17:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was me
p

17th Mar 14 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
No, probably a plane or helicopter.

I don't know... It wasn't making noise like a helicopter, it wasn't the shape of a plane (from what I could tell) (or the noise of a small or large plane) it wasn't flying towards an airport, and it was at 2 in the morning! You don't see privately owned planes flying about at 2 in the morning.
nibnob21
Premium Member

17th Mar 14 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve's drone.

MX5 Project Thread
sc0ott

17th Mar 14 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lantern. Chinese.
p

17th Mar 14 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Lantern. Chinese.

Obviously not
p

17th Mar 14 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Steve's drone.

Thought it could be something to do with Steve tbh.
Generation

17th Mar 14 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure what you expect us to say, if
It was a UFO it doesn't have a name.. Without pictures or a video none of us can say for certain,
p

17th Mar 14 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
Not sure what you expect us to say, if
It was a UFO it doesn't have a name.. Without pictures or a video none of us can say for certain,

There seems to be a lot of plane and helicopter guru's on this website so I thought maybe someone would know of something, like, 'oh that's a blah blah blah plane' or whatever!

It was a bit strange. Of course it's probably a simple explanation but it wasn't seemingly a plane or helicopter. And the time and area adds to that.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

17th Mar 14 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MH370

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Saw something in the sky last night.... Not sure what it was? 23 database queries in 0.0116401 seconds