corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Felling skint, need a clearout, offers welcome various bits spares....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Felling skint, need a clearout, offers welcome various bits spares....
Jed D

User status: Offline
31st Mar 14 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some of this may be junk but have a look anyway, theres all this and much more and i want it all gone!! base price listed however willing to listen to offers
can post smaller items at extra cost, just ask
i always tend to use my hermes tracked courier and never had a bad feedback/seller rating yet

brand new Bosch 979 fuel pump (only need one for my set up) very similar to the 044
still in the box, never fitted, never used, does not include blue bracket and 8mm barbed ends but they cheap off ebay
£100

tigra rad £10

tigra p/s mirror £5

corsa b tigra a V6 bracket and griffin auto-sport mount £40

X16XE throttle body, tested and working fine before removed £10

standard sport rear mount £5

practically b.new drivers side post 97 rubber mount (used for about 2 month??) £10?

corsa b batt trays £5 each, 2 available

gloss black front arches and normal rears, will need siliconed on £10

corsa b driver side seat runner with custom angle iron brackets for bucket seat (removed it too save more weight by solid mounting mine) £20?

post 97 tie bars and bottom arms £15

pair of tigra a rear lights £10 (upside down pic lol)

a pair of corsa b 1600 sport rear springs (20mm lower than povy spec) £15

a pair of post 97 arms £5

X2 astra sport steels with dead 195.50.15 tyres on badly painted anthracite £40

various 14" steels with tyres, some are dead some aren't, some are odd, some are different style of rim but we'll say £10 for one that holds air but isnt legal and £15 for good tread ones....
got various 14" sizes available... or come make me an offer on the lot and clear them out, pic is of two 165/65/14 michellins, hold air, good tread, one has inner wall bleb.... offers!!

16" 6.5j 5stud vectra c steels, think 1 tyres still just say legal, rest are about dead, ideal for banding or rolling project? £40 for all 4

V6 w.pump pully £5

clarke torque wrench, used once £20

star silver petrol flap £5

clean sport linkage £10

X16XE ecu and matching transponder (NO CHIP) so £10

brand spanking new, still in the box, honda accord V6 n/a manifolds and downpipes.... tell your V6 honda mates if you have any
i bought these from the states to cut up and fabricate for my V6 corsa, tunred out to be miles out of line and no use to me... by this point it would cost me the import taxes and some to return them so they've just sat in the box since... paid just over of £300, WANT £100! will include free tracked courier and a cuddle

f.wiper motor £10

x30xe fuel rail and 3 bar reg £10

v6 backing plate £5

corsa b handbrake £10

3l v6 fuel rail loom £10

i also have x3 nova bonnets, x3 nova p/s doors, a nova tailgate, mk2 nova front bumper, mk1 nova rear bumper, mk2 nova grey dash, mk2 astra bonnet, couple astra coupe bits.........
storing all this for my mate and he said to sell if i can.... if interested in nova gear id suggest you come look and decide a price once you've helped me dig it out

OFFERS WELCOME, DONT BE SHY
Jed D

1st Apr 14 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOME OF THE 14" STEELS WITH TYRES SOLD. SOMEONE WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO OFFER £15 FOR TWO
GET IN THERE QUICK, WANT THIS ALL GONE!!
gidged500
Premium Member

1st Apr 14 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much for the torque wrench posted ?
Jed D

2nd Apr 14 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gidged500
How much for the torque wrench posted ?

extra £5.50 tracked courier sound good?

£25.50 total?
Jed D

10th Apr 14 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuel pump sold

bttt
Jed D

14th Apr 14 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

16" steels sold
x2 of the many 14" steels
15" astra sport steels sold
v6 mount sold
and maybe a few other bits sold or hoyed in the bin

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Felling skint, need a clearout, offers welcome various bits spares.... 24 database queries in 0.0139132 seconds