corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Spare Stand Pass?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spare Stand Pass?
JamieTee_

User status: Offline
   26th Apr 14 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really wanna get my corsa on a stand at it's first ever show, anyone got a spare one that I could have if I pay at the gate?!

Help a guy out!
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Apr 14 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For which show?
aj80

27th Apr 14 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think its pvs hes on about ian
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Apr 14 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that's what I was thinking, in which case tickets are still available.
aj80

27th Apr 14 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wont be able pay by the deadline mate cus car failed mot and need sort the more door before it tho as i am still comin to it but wont be on stand which gutting mate

[Edited on 27-04-2014 by aj80]
taylorboosh

27th Apr 14 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you have to be premium mate
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Apr 14 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not for PVS you don't, only Billing.

PVS is just a case of paying Will some cash and saving money on gate entry, while parking on a stand and not in the car park.

If you can borrow £15 to do that, that's the route I'd be taking.
aj80

27th Apr 14 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think of trying to mate as me and ma lady are goin but if i cant sort the emissions for the mot i need my cash to sort the engine asap
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Apr 14 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What does it need? Has it just failed one?
aj80

27th Apr 14 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blue smoke told it was possibly blocked breather causing it so cleaned them and cleaned the plugs so its getting a decent spark as they weren't the best condition so fingers crossed it passes as i have just gpf some cav slabs and itching for them to go in now lol
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Apr 14 at 17:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has the smoke cleared?

You could also try high miler oil, I used to run it in mine and that reduced blue smoke a bit but if its piston rings or valve stem seals that's really an engine swap. What engine is it?
aj80

27th Apr 14 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well ain't ran it since it failed its the 1.2 8v which tend to be bullet proof atm its using 10w40 oil but thinking changing oil aswell to next grade but smoke foes seem to be clearing only a little tho but put stop smoke in just to get it through
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

28th Apr 14 at 10:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JamieTee_
Really wanna get my corsa on a stand at it's first ever show, anyone got a spare one that I could have if I pay at the gate?!

Help a guy out!

I deal out all the stand passes for our stand, read the thread (button at the top right of the page) and you'll have all the information you will need. If you cant afford a advance discounted ticket at £15 then you can send me your details anyway and I'll get a pass out to you IF we have the capacity to do so.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Spare Stand Pass? 22 database queries in 0.0136781 seconds