corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Tesco to launch own-brand smartphone this year

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tesco to launch own-brand smartphone this year
deano87

User status: Offline
7th May 14 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27285787

Thoughts? Anyone know of anything meaningful to read i.e. leaked photos and specs?

Could be interesting based on success of the Hudl. I certainly wouldn't discount it.
A2H GO

7th May 14 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be another cheap ass android phone full of bloat destined for the fragmentation graveyard.
pow
Premium Member

7th May 14 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After spending £110 on a Moto G 6 months and it still does everything I want, I'd be quite happy to buy a Tesco smartphone if it was of the same quality
Dom

7th May 14 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not convinced consumers would pay high-end money for a Tesco phone. But if it's anything like the hudl in terms of quality and price, then i imagine it'll do well.
Who know's about hardware, although it wouldn't surprise me if it ends up being a Mediatek based unit.

New Poll