corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corbeau Forza bucket seats black/silver leather with subframes

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corbeau Forza bucket seats black/silver leather with subframes
corsa987

User status: Offline
11th May 14 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is a pair of corbeau bucket seats, these have come out of my corsa that is currently being broken. I will list more as and when I get the time to strip/upload.

The seats are in good condition, just want a good clean.

one although has a mark where my rollcage was resting on it when the seat was adjusted to the rear.

The subframes are original corbeau and fit as they should in a corsa b

I also have the harnesses for sale but they are not included in the price.

Looking for £200 for the frames and seats. Please ask if you have any questions.

[Edited on 12-05-2014 by corsa987]
corsa987

28th May 14 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
johnny86
Premium Member

29th May 14 at 13:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will you courier?
corsa987

31st May 14 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you can arrange it ill happily wrap it.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corbeau Forza bucket seats black/silver leather with subframes 24 database queries in 0.0087101 seconds