corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EU elections tomorrow...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EU elections tomorrow...
Cavey

User status: Offline
21st May 14 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know CS loves a bit of politics, who are you voting? Seeing as they're all lying cunts its difficult to choose, having read the propaganda I'm probably going Labour, although I don't really trust any of them with anything they say. And with this being the EU elections it probably means little anyway

Did find this amusing though...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/21-reasons-people-on-twitter-say-theyre-voting-ukip?s=mobile

[Edited on 21-05-2014 by Cavey]
Ben G

21st May 14 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yaya toure
Conway563

21st May 14 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not decided if I'll bother voting as not read enough propaganda from any of them
Definitely won't be UKIP though as I quite enjoy my mrs receiving maternity leave and a holiday entitlement and I'd rather money was spent on education than 3 aircraft carriers

[Edited on 21-05-2014 by Conway563]
Bart

21st May 14 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't bother voting personally.
They're all incompetent, corrupted lobbying liars in my opinion, only serving the wealthy and large corporations that help put them in the position they're in now.
The country wouldn't be any worse off if it was ran by a bunch of school kids.

/rant over

[Edited on 21-05-2014 by Bart]
Dan
Premium Member

21st May 14 at 17:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UKIP all the way!!

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
baza31

21st May 14 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ukip . Even though they are all cunts these seem to be the best out of a bad bunch
Generation

21st May 14 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bothering
Marc

21st May 14 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the whole thing has been a shambles.

UKIP have been prominent in the media and have posted flyers. I looked up all the other candidates and most give their policies on their websites, except Labour who do not tell you anything. I can't vote for that annoying idiot either. UKIP won't get my vote as they are just as bad as BNP but are too scared to admit it. Farage may have entertainment value but I wouldn't want him in any real power.
Conway563

21st May 14 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You only have to look at Farage talking about EU fishing discard laws to realise he's an idiot
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

21st May 14 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I won't be voting. Don't have a clue what any of the parties are standing for. What there policy's are or anything.
Don't even know who it is if be voting for. And I don't Intend on learning.... At the moment anyways

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EU elections tomorrow... 23 database queries in 0.0142181 seconds