corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Danny macaskills new video

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Danny macaskills new video
fred7

User status: Offline
27th May 14 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://epecuen.redbull.com hes epic the setting is great and the quality of video is great even on my phone. He does a forward flip into a sign towards the end which is awesome!
Cole

27th May 14 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wonder how many times he got that wrong
Nic Barnes

27th May 14 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cole
hes on your Facebook isn't he? ask him?
Cole

27th May 14 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could of asked im on google earlier tbh as he was doing a live chat but decided I didn't need to psml
Nic Barnes

27th May 14 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in other news your mate that you train with danny hart is doing the dh track up at ae forest in a couple of weeks.
Cole

27th May 14 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh so this another one i supposedly know is it funny fucker. Is that the british downhill series I heard you had entered in the pro class on your xc bike
taylorboosh

27th May 14 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

27th May 14 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody brilliant as always. Danny Mac is and always will be one of the greatest riders out there.
Plus the way his videos are shot is honestly beautiful.
Gary
Premium Member

27th May 14 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cole

Less that it would take you.
fred7

27th May 14 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flaffy thats what i think the videos always look so sharp and enhance his riding
taylorboosh

27th May 14 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea the shooting is as good as the riding tbf
nibnob21
Premium Member

27th May 14 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ever since RedBull got hold of him the quality of his videos has obviously gone up. Slightly higher budget than his old ones...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o

Don't get the need for them to do a bit of shameless product placement in this new video though, we all know you sell bloody energy drinks

MX5 Project Thread
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

27th May 14 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Ever since RedBull got hold of him the quality of his videos has obviously gone up. Slightly higher budget than his old ones...

Don't get the need for them to do a bit of shameless product placement in this new video though, we all know you sell bloody energy drinks

It the quality has gone up but if you look at the video itself. It's still sort of the same. Nice inspiring locations. Wide shots. Nice sweeping frames. Just on a lower budget haha
Not saying I'm a videographer or anything but I really do like the way there shot.

Yer the shameless drinking the redbull in the middle is terrible, especially the fact he's held it with the label out and everything ha

[Edited on 27-05-2014 by FlaFFy_91]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

27th May 14 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SICK
ed

27th May 14 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:

It the quality has gone up but if you look at the video itself. It's still sort of the same. Nice inspiring locations. Wide shots. Nice sweeping frames. Just on a lower budget haha
Not saying I'm a videographer or anything but I really do like the way there shot.

Yer the shameless drinking the redbull in the middle is terrible, especially the fact he's held it with the label out and everything ha

Someone drinking a Red Bull in a Red Bull advert - SHIT THE BED!
taylorboosh

27th May 14 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not like they pay him ££££££ to do so or anything
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

27th May 14 at 22:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
quote:

It's not an advert... It's a video edit of a rider that's sponsored by redbull....
What I mean is, it's abit cheesy. And there's no need for it.
DaveyLC

28th May 14 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
SICK

BLUD
DaveyLC

28th May 14 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ed
quote:
quote:

It's not an advert... It's a video edit of a rider that's sponsored by redbull....
What I mean is, it's abit cheesy. And there's no need for it.

You must have gone to a really good commercial business school
willay
Premium Member

28th May 14 at 08:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Calm down Davey you pleb, it is a shameless plug in the middle. I mean for fucks sake you couldnt even find the video on youtube last night (Tuesday) so you have to watch it on the REDBULL video website. Spare me.
willay
Premium Member

28th May 14 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

There is something wonderful about old videos like this, how they are show with the fisheye lense or whatever it is, following on a skateboard/bike with a average camera. Reminds me of old skate videos/cKy stuff.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

28th May 14 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

There is something wonderful about old videos like this, how they are show with the fisheye lense or whatever it is, following on a skateboard/bike with a average camera. Reminds me of old skate videos/cKy stuff.

Cky now there's a band I used to love!

quote:
Calm down Davey you pleb, it is a shameless plug in the middle. I mean for fucks sake you couldnt even find the video on youtube last night (Tuesday) so you have to watch it on the REDBULL video website. Spare me.

This

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Danny macaskills new video 23 database queries in 0.0444908 seconds