corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Mobile Broadband

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mobile Broadband
Hammer

User status: Offline
6th Jun 14 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to BT and OpenReach being utterly fucking useless and me waiting 7 months for lines to be installed I'm needing another solution for internet in the house which doesn't include me using ridiculous amounts of data on my business phone.

Looking for recommendations; best provider? cheapest deal? I'd rather have a PAYG thing if possible and not be tied into a contract as with any luck we'll have proper broadband installed soon and move into 2014 with the rest of the World.
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Jun 14 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a deal with EE 4g that I use for working in our sites that dint have net access. It's about £26 a month for 8gb on 4g. My brothers both pay £30 a month for 15gb of 3g on Three when they are on camp.

New Poll