corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » volvo c30

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author volvo c30
alan t

User status: Offline
8th Aug 14 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been thinking about getting a new car for a while now but seem to keep changing my mind on what to get! Was looking at 1 series bmws for a while but worked on a few at work lately and wasn't a huge fan of driving them, looked at a3's as well but seem to hold there money far to much!

Quite like the look of the merc c class coupes as well, the compact shape ones but lately have been looking at Volvo c30's as well, quite like the look of them with the r design package but don't really know anything about them. Any one ever had any dealings with them or know anything common to go wrong with them?

The ones ive been looking at are the 2 litre diesel ones, seem to be pretty well specced and 150bhp so a decent bit of power as well, would also possibly look to getting it mapped as well.

I drive about 30 miles a day round trip to work everyday but still trying to decide if a diesel will really be worth it over a petrol for that kind of milage.

Can get a c30 r design with about 50k on the clock on a 2008 for about 6 grand, so pretty decent value for money. Any other suggestions for that kind of price range?

Sorry for the essay as well , thanks in advance for any replies
big eck

User status: Offline
8th Aug 14 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The pre facelift mk2 Leon Cupra starts about that price. Same engine and k04 turbo as the S3/ed30/golf R so loads of tuning potential.

I must admit I do really like the look of that shape Volvo tho.

[Edited on 08-08-2014 by big eck]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » volvo c30 22 database queries in 0.0084159 seconds