corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Castle Combe Forge Action Day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Castle Combe Forge Action Day
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Sep 14 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would just like to say thanks to all the staff that put on another awesome show.

First time at Combe and absolutely loved it! My mates said to say thanks too, we all enjoyed the track time.

Definitely my new favourite show.

Cheers also to Mike (Corsadonk) for the passenger laps, not only a cracking car but a good steerer too!

Looking forward to the spring action day now...

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
djgritt
Premium Member

13th Sep 14 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm currently going through ~1300 photos from today. I have a fair few of WR/CS Cars that I recognised!

I didn't spend a huge amount of time in the paddock, so didn't get an idea of exactly what was on the stand to keep an eye out for them on the track, so hopefully I caught a few of you all!

[Edited on 13-09-2014 by djgritt]
corsadonk
Premium Member

13th Sep 14 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No problem mate.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Castle Combe Forge Action Day 23 database queries in 0.0084670 seconds