corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » [Film Day] Terminator: Genisys - Plot revealed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [Film Day] Terminator: Genisys - Plot revealed
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Oct 14 at 12:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Sarah Connor isn't the innocent she was when Linda Hamilton first sported feathered hair and acid-washed jeans in the role. Nor is she Hamilton's steely zero body-fat warrior in 1991's T2. Rather, the mother of humanity's messiah was orphaned by a Terminator at age 9. Since then, she's been raised by (brace yourself) Schwarzenegger's Terminator—an older T-800 she calls "Pops"—who is programmed to guard rather than to kill. As a result, Sarah is a highly trained antisocial recluse who's great with a sniper rifle but not so skilled at the nuances of human emotion."

Discuss.

Also, T2 is miles better than T1 and Salvation is better than T3.

Ian W

30th Oct 14 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only true Terminator films are T1 and T2.

Everything since and more than likely going forward will be shit IMO.

Are the new movies not linked in anyway to the previous quadrilogy then?
Balling
Premium Member

30th Oct 14 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, seeing as the Governor is back, I assumed it'd be canon. However Sarah's new backstory makes zero sense in relation to the original story, so I assume we're dealing with a reboot or alternate timeline. Probably the latter.

DaveyLC

30th Oct 14 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who cares if the plot has more holes than a colander its a Terminator movie so its going to Epic even if it is Epically shit
Kyle T
Premium Member

30th Oct 14 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time Travel = no such thing as plot homes, they can do whatever they want and get away with it

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Kyle T
Premium Member

30th Oct 14 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Less homes more holes

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
MoesTavern

30th Oct 14 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
"Sarah Connor isn't the innocent she was when Linda Hamilton first sported feathered hair and acid-washed jeans in the role. Nor is she Hamilton's steely zero body-fat warrior in 1991's T2. Rather, the mother of humanity's messiah was orphaned by a Terminator at age 9. Since then, she's been raised by (brace yourself) Schwarzenegger's Terminator—an older T-800 she calls "Pops"—who is programmed to guard rather than to kill. As a result, Sarah is a highly trained antisocial recluse who's great with a sniper rifle but not so skilled at the nuances of human emotion."

Discuss.

Also, T2 is miles better than T1 and Salvation is better than T3.

That sounds fucking shite.

And T1 has dated much, much better than T2 has.
Dave

30th Oct 14 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The plot sounds terrible!

T2 is still the best, one of those films I get drawn to watching when it comes on tv, although it always bugs me that it's a different version to what I'm used to.
Marc

30th Oct 14 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a stand alone film rather than a sequel to any of the previous films.

I still think there should have been more films with Bale.
A1EX

31st Oct 14 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the start of trilogy
corsadonk
Premium Member

1st Nov 14 at 09:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sounds shit! Wouldn't they of been better off changing the name of the female lead?

They should of stopped after T2, I've only watched Salvation since, it was that bad I haven't watched another new one.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » [Film Day] Terminator: Genisys - Plot revealed 23 database queries in 0.0144320 seconds