corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » polly bushes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author polly bushes
K!ZZ@

User status: Offline
6th Nov 14 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking at a full set of bushes for the corsa. i know there are loads of bushes the same between the nova and corsa but fro experience what are different.

cheers kieran
Ste
Premium Member

7th Nov 14 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not just buy a set designed for your car? why would you want to mix different model bushes?

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

8th Nov 14 at 08:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

speak to these boys at rally design, bought a complete set for my XE corsa, night and day difference on the handling after i fitted them, best bang for your buck mod you can do

the sets are listed, but call them up would be better and they can sort you out a full set for around £50, so worth it
http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/index.php?cPath=533_741_759
K!ZZ@

8th Nov 14 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks steve thats a fantastic site, i will get them ordered over the next couple of days

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » polly bushes 23 database queries in 0.0067830 seconds