corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paypal advice
Generation

User status: Offline
17th Mar 15 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can't call them as paid via the Mrs paypal account.

I bought a bonnet it arrived damaged. I opened a paypal case and pypal told me to return item for a full refund. So I paid £25 to post it back to the seller (which I won't get back) I've checked the tracking info, and the seller isn't home/signing to get the item. Delivery to him has been attempted 6 times now. I'm suprised courier has tried so many times, but where does this leave me? I know paypal are sometimes funny to deal with, but I have tracking information

Thanks
Brett
Premium Member

17th Mar 15 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As long as you've sent it and provided tracking to them you should get a refund.
Jason x
Premium Member

17th Mar 15 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fact you've sent it and have a tracking number to prove it should be enough for the refund.

Very surprised a courier would try and deliver six times though
Generation

17th Mar 15 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope so, but I know paypal sometimes do things strangely. Not much info on Google, as it's not something that happens often. I think seller just dragging it out, as obviously a damaged bonnet is no use to him.

No idea why they keep trying to deliver to him, instead of returning to me
Brett
Premium Member

17th Mar 15 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had something returned and did the same, just kept not answering the door so I didn't have to sign for a returned item Paypal favoured with the buyer lol
flybikeslee

18th Mar 15 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should have sent him an envelope back... cheaper and you could prove you sent something back
Generation

18th Mar 15 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The weight between an envelope and bonnet doesn't really match lol.

Has to be tracked so if he uploaded pic of an envelope to paypal with that tracking info on, I essentially could be done for fraud
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Mar 15 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll win.
taylorboosh

19th Mar 15 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doubt that - seller just tried dennying i returned something he had signed for - paypal sided with me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal advice 22 database queries in 0.0136979 seconds