corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Please help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Please help
Mikey_j

User status: Offline
21st Mar 15 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HI guys. Am trying to sort my poorly corsa b. I broke down just before pvs last year. Was driving home from work and the backup siren decided to short and sent the wiring up in flames. Luckily managed to put it out before the car went up with it. I havent been able to look at it since until now. Anyway long story short the dash is out and ive stripped the loom back. Ive got 4 wires from the siren (now removed) 1 black, 1 brown with red trace and i believe 2 solid reds. Have traced the black and brown/red wire and pin pointed 1 of the red wires to a crimped connection just by the fusebox. What I need is a wiring diagram. Have tried haynes but im guessing they dont give info on anti theft/immob so pikeys cant work round them. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this is wrong section but im a man in need lol.

Cheers, Mike

[Edited on 21-03-2015 by Mikey_j]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Please help 22 database queries in 0.0083101 seconds