corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra h bike carrier

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra h bike carrier
alan t

User status: Offline
4th May 15 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi folks, im looking for a bike carrier for my astra as im fed up having to take the front wheel off it all the time to get it in the car plus its getting the interior filthy!

Can get cheap universal ones from ebay for about £20 quid, anybody ever used these? Cant seem to find any specific for the astra, they all seem to be universal ones.

If anybody has any recomendations on what ones are decent then any help would be much appreciated, cheers. Just to add actully ive seen ones for to fit on tow bars but there no good as i dont have one, also dont want a roof mounted one its the rear mounted ones im after, cheers
Scotty_B

4th May 15 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have a spoiler. If so you'll need a high level carrier from Halfords or you'll rip the spoiler off.

Type Astra H bike carrier into google and you'll see the black 3dr with one fitted.

£60 though.
alan t

4th May 15 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No spoiler, its a 5 door as well if that makes any difference, will have a look at that the now, cheers
Dee25790

4th May 15 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the tow bar one and I've just bought a tie bar to fit to the corsa also as it's well worth it they're great. Roof mounted can be a bit of a pain. As for the rear mounted ones I don't know specifically about the Astra h but we had a high mounted rear one a few years back that we fitted to a golf, focus, corsa and a fiesta. I think some of the universal ones just fit all hatchbacks... Seem to remember Paying a few bob for it

[Edited on 04-05-2015 by Dee25790]
Nic Barnes

4th May 15 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used to use a tow bar one on my bmw. Was great.
Dee25790

4th May 15 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
Used to use a tow bar one on my bmw. Was great.

Just got to remember it's there when your reversing ha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra h bike carrier 22 database queries in 0.0104280 seconds