corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mk3 Astra gsi seats few corsa bits for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk3 Astra gsi seats few corsa bits for sale
Dee25790

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 15 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mk3 Astra gsi front seats (think they're phase 1 will double check)

Not in bad Nick drivers bolster is split but it doesn't seem too bad.

Think I've got front door cards for these too

And the passenger side subframe too

Mk3 Astra sport seats. Front seats and rear seats no frames in back of rear seat but the bench bits still have their frame. I've got half a frame that should fit so will need the 30% side of the rear frame.

Drivers side seat fabric is worn on the back. Bolster seems in good nick

Corsa b Opel front grill. Think I've got an Opel badge for this too but almost all the pins are snapped off so will have to be glued on, will have a dig about.

Several cords b seat subframes

Collection of plastics spares centre console door handles etc

Two corsa gsi alloys, one with tyre both with centre caps
(Think I've also got a few spare centre caps)

Corsa sport post 97 seats. Passenger seat for sale and got a few bits and pieces and a passenger seat fabric from the spares could be use to someone

That's it until I dig deeper.

Offers on anything pics on request

[Edited on 02-06-2015 by Dee25790]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mk3 Astra gsi seats few corsa bits for sale 24 database queries in 0.0081570 seconds