corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Adrian Flux - September Competition

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Adrian Flux - September Competition
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

User status: Offline
26th Aug 15 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello guys and girls,

We’d say it’s time for another forum give-away isn’t it?

This time we’ve teamed up with our friends at Meguiars UK to offer you some fantastic prizes. We have one main prize and a couple of runners up prizes on offer.

To Enter
All you need to do is call us for a quote on the Adrian Flux phone number on this forum during September 2015 and leave a comment on this thread to let us know you’ve called, we will then pick 3 winners at random from all the participating forums and PM them for their details. Current Adrian Flux customers can also enter, just by leaving a comment in this thread.

So, let’s have a look at what we’ve got on the Flux prize board...( any reference to the Gameshow “Bullseye” is purely coincidence )

IIINNN ONE (3rd place):
“There’s no excuses, it’s time to shine with this Meguiars Gold Class Wash and Wax kit consisting of Gold Class Shampoo, Gold Class liquid wax and an applicator pad to get you started! What’s more we’ll throw in a £20 high street shopping voucher.”

IIINNN TWO (2nd place):
“Sunday afternoons will never be boring again; you’ll have the car shining in no time with another Meguiars Gold Class Wash and Wax kit, including Gold Class Shampoo, Gold Class liquid wax and an applicator pad. Plus a £50 high street shopping voucher.”

And Flux’s special prize (1st place):
“A Speedboa.........not really, Keep your car looking spick and span with this Meguiars New Car Kit, including Ultimate Wash & Wax, Ultimate wax, Endurance High Gloss tyre gel, Microfibre wash mitt, Water Magnet, a microfibre cloth and two soft foam applicators. Plus a £100 high street shopping voucher.”

Did you know?
As well as providing high quality car care products, Meguiars also hold FREE detailing seminars for Owners Club and Forums at their Northampton HQ which includes:-
• A 45 minute presentation of "Best Practice" in the Training Room. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and hopefully dispel a few myths.
• An hour or so working on a visitor's car in their Detailing Bay to demonstrate products and techniques and give visitors an opportunity to try for themselves.
• A pack of sachet samples for every visitor to take away.

Or if you prefer, they’ll come and give a LIVE demo at your AGM or annual meet.

If you’re interested or would like more information please call Meguiars on 0870 241 6696 and ask for Dale or email him direct dmasterman@mmm.com

Terms Of Competition Entry. 1 entry per person. Adrian Flux underwriting criteria applies. Quote must be obtained via telephone or as arranged via PM, in September 2015. Once quote received or if existing Adrian Flux policy holder, a comment as mentioned in the competition terms must be left in the competition thread. The winner(s) will be randomly selected from all entries on all participating forums and will need to supply risk details to locate quote/policy when requested. General terms can be found here: https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/corporate/competition/tac-standard.php
--ToM--

26th Aug 15 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How about giving me some money back that you fleece from me when cancelling a policy. Cancellation fees that double what the whole anual policy premium was, rip off merchants.
oJNAo
Premium Member

26th Aug 15 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A policy quote under 3 grand would be nice, I'd take that over some meguiars shit
LukesCorsaSXi

26th Aug 15 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
How about giving me some money back that you fleece from me when cancelling a policy. Cancellation fees that double what the whole anual policy premium was, rip off merchants.

Same here, cost me £368 to cancel my policy, fucking robbing bastards.
--ToM--

26th Aug 15 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Charged me over £200 to cancel a policy that was only £250 for the year, a classic policy aswell on a car that hadn't left the garage for the whole time it was insured.
Jambo

27th Aug 15 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--

+ Me. Trying to fleece me of the best part of £200 to cancel a policy I barely had for 8 weeks, for a policy you have to cancel by law and a service they are not providing.

Lol even more that he asked me to email him details and has since gone quiet.

Daylight robbery, will never ever ever use them again. Terrible business with questionable morals. This was also on top of them cancelling my policy with them because they couldn't be bothered to read their emails.

Utterly useless company.
Brett
Premium Member

27th Aug 15 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had problems with Adrian Flux and Bikesure which they also own in the past. Never again.
Balling
Premium Member

27th Aug 15 at 09:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So far this thread has gone well for Dan.

Brett
Premium Member

27th Aug 15 at 09:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think this thread highlights why they need to offer vouchers just to get people to call for a quote tbh
chrisritch

27th Aug 15 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't the same happen every time this bellend posts something from Flux?

Agreed though that they are rip off bastards and I hope the offices burn down
pow
Premium Member

27th Aug 15 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit extreme guys
oJNAo
Premium Member

27th Aug 15 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should take a note out of Admiral's book imo
Marc

27th Aug 15 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by oJNAo
Should take a note out of Admiral's book imo

Not sure how a ship manual will help.
DaveyLC

27th Aug 15 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see Adrian Flux's reputation proceeds them as usual
gazza808

27th Aug 15 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Had problems with Adrian Flux and Bikesure which they also own in the past. Never again.

Me too.

Bunch of cowboys.
Jambo

27th Aug 15 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They phoned me and sorted it
--ToM--

27th Aug 15 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't phone me.
Nic Barnes

27th Aug 15 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Were always great with me. Didn't charge me hardly anything to cancel my policy last year. Paid more to axa to cancel my bmw policy.
mike56gte

28th Aug 15 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was with them for 2 years and we're fine with me, always very helpful when I phoned.
baza31

28th Aug 15 at 01:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all guns blazing here
tom130691
Premium Member

28th Aug 15 at 07:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had my mini with them for a year no issues here either
Stu_22

28th Aug 15 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got my renual through the post. Same as last year even though I have a years no claims now.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Adrian Flux - September Competition 23 database queries in 0.0131190 seconds