corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Trying to find my old corsa V617 MAS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Trying to find my old corsa V617 MAS
Rkuk999

User status: Offline
10th Apr 16 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys. Bit of a long shot this but been trying to track down my old corsa. Hasn't been mot'd since 2007 but it's still on the dvla register and hasn't been registered as scrapped. The last known whereabouts was Inverness but could have ended up on the Black Isle or Morayshire somewhere. I'm sure it must be lying in a field somewhere. Reg was V617MAS. Any help much appreciated 👍🏻
ShEp

11th Apr 16 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What colour, spec etc was it?
Rkuk999

12th Apr 16 at 06:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate, it was a 1.2 16v sxi. Was resprayed in a silvery blue pearlescent Alfa Romeo colour. When I sold it it had primered standard bumpers on it though. Lowered 60mm and also had a Sebring exhaust on it which was quite loud. I'm looking for a project for the summer and to find this again would be awesome. Have since found out the boy I sold it to actually swapped it for a black nova gsi.
Rkuk999

12th Apr 16 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also just noticed on one of your old posts I used to own a car you once had, l88pug. Small world this. Though not small enough to find my old corsa lol
ShEp

12th Apr 16 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, Did you own it with the plate on it? someone up here took the plate off for a 206 van.

That had thousands spent on it that car, always wondered what happened to it.

The corsa sounds familiar, what was the boys name? only guy I know thats had novas in the black isle, would be aguy called roddy, if he's got your corsa, he wont part with it, he will be up to something with it.
Rkuk999

12th Apr 16 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I owned it with the plate on, it was me that took it off but I put into onto a red 206 which I sold later on. I sold the 306 to a boy in Dingwall. I've still got pics on my Feb of both cars. The boys name that swapped the corsa for the nova was Kevin smiles. Tbh if he I do find it I'd let him name his price. Are you able to find out for me if that boy roddys maybe got it, or had it? Lol
ShEp

12th Apr 16 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who in Dingwall bought the 306? I never saw it again after I got rid of it.

I'll do some digging and see what I can come up with mate.
Rkuk999

12th Apr 16 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah I couldn't tell you what his name was, was years ago. There's a builders merchants on the left just coming into Dingwall from the Inverness side if I remember right and I mind seeing it parked there a few times. Ok brilliant mate your a star!
Rkuk999

13th Apr 16 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That boy roddy, is that roddy macinnes mate?
ShEp

13th Apr 16 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is yeah, No spoken to anyone yet mate.
Rkuk999

13th Apr 16 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah no worries mate. Spoke to the boy I gave it to again and he's fairly confident the boy he gave it to was down the moray coast. Banff or Buckie or something.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Trying to find my old corsa V617 MAS 22 database queries in 0.0124159 seconds