corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » heater panel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author heater panel
S21NMP

User status: Offline
17th May 03 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been doing a spot of painting in my interior today and so have removed certain items, one being the heater control panel. I am having difficulty putting it back. The black panel just clipped off the white back which meant I didn't have to disconnect the cables. It just wont go back properly with the vents.????

Any ideas?
newboy

18th May 03 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had the same prob! u have to line up all the clips in the middle as well as the top and b really careful. have patience and common sense!
S21NMP

18th May 03 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All sorted now, had to take it all to bits and clip everything in place. I won't be taking that out again in a hurry!!

New Poll