corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gutted

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gutted
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
24th May 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fu@king gutted one of me best mates dads died in a car accident last night. It happened in the North East on the A19 some of you will of heard of it bout 7 30. Only 51 years old just goes to show what can happen and how short life really is, not too sure what happened yet, hit a bridge dont know if the car went out of control or what but the investigation team hope to have some answers soon. His Dad died exactly a year ago to the day yesterday when he crashed the car so maybe he had that on his mind and lost his concentration thats bad luck going to have to try and get me mates head sorted dont think its really hit him yet understandably the family is unconsolable just something to think about for some of the boy racers on here, regards Paul...
J da Silva

24th May 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry mate,feel even worse for ya mate, just be a good friend
SXi_Tim

24th May 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats terrible, my dads that age dont no how id get through it
Karnage Corsa

24th May 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His Mam is devestated seemed he dropped her off at work and then 10 minutes later the unthinkable happened. And my mate who's at Liverpool Uni a 3 hour drive away was out on the pull last night I was talking to him yesterday just joking on how he was going out with a lass down there and he was looking forward to it anyway he must of slept at hers and when he got in at 5 this morning his Mam Sister and Uncle were waiting for him to give him the bad news. Cant imagine whats going on in there heads at the moment I have only ever lost my grandparents and that was hard enough I cant comrehend losing my Dad he does my head in sometimes but I would be Devestated taught me a lesson in truth to respect him more cos uonly get one chance

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Gutted 22 database queries in 0.0050330 seconds