corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » need help urgently!! how to gte front arch liners off

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need help urgently!! how to gte front arch liners off
antscorsa

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 03 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my painted front arches just siting in front of me how do i take out da arch liners in the front

[Edited on 02-06-2003 by antscorsa]
bobothebear

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 03 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a combination of bolts and other things that you hit the middle out of to undo the lining. Then it is just a case of brute force to get it out. They are abit of a bugger and you are likely to mangle you hands.
For easier access try jacking the car up a little bit.

New Poll