corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Time to name and shame im afraid...... now with u2u messages!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Time to name and shame im afraid...... now with u2u messages!
LoudandProud

User status: Offline
   3rd Jun 03 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MESTONION!

Well had dealins with him about my car, he said he wanted it and couldnt pay all in 1 so worked out a payment routine to suit us both, got car ready he said he had transferred the first amount of cash and car was being picked up on the friday 6 days after he said he had transferred the ££, so it got to thursday just gone and still no sign of the cash and hadnt heard anything from him apart form the odd question about the car, so i u2u's him asking about the money stating i wanted to know what was going on cos if it was happening i didnt wanna be messed around, he turned to me and said " the deal is off he dont wanna do a deal where i didnt trust him" and i proceded to get alot of abuse over u2u so i gave it back like any normal person would he said when the money comes through to my account could i transfer it back i said ok sure, still no sign of the money and he posts up saying got 3.5k max and will have it by 20th june when he could only afford to pay 1200 at the start for the car. the fact he still has the money shows it was neva transferred in the first place and the fact he waited till the day b4 to do all this shows he cannot be trusted so i thought everyone should know. sorry about the long post!

[Edited on 03-06-2003 by LoudandSlow]
Munchie

3rd Jun 03 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mestonian is a great man. nokia 7250's for £80
LoudandProud

3rd Jun 03 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LoudandProud

3rd Jun 03 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just want peeps to know as a warning as im sure he will try to buy off others
Richie

3rd Jun 03 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what an asshole, put the u2u's in this thread
LoudandProud

3rd Jun 03 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
or i will re-post corsa, and sell it off, as i cant afford to be messed around m8, so please reply, not trying to be a arsehole but i dont like being messed around.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You think im messing you around? You send me 3 U2U messages and im at work so i cant reply, and then im accused of messing you around? Look right, ill cancel all outgoing moneys and if the cash has gone through i would appreciate a refund. I am not having that attitude taken with me when it was me who text you on the number you gave me, and i got a reply saying "i think you got the wrong number, i dont know anything about a car?"........ i needed answers then but didnt get them. Im sorry but i am not going ahead with a "deal" where we have to trust each other with this attitude above me.
LoudandProud

3rd Jun 03 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fcuking hell your a PROPER liar aint ya.

Just looking at ure new post, u told me that u bought it for 2,700 but u say in post 2,500

U said the dint in the bonnet was from kids, and in ure post u say due to a woman driver....... And you also told me that the front bumper only didnt fit right on the passenger side and needed sorting. Yet you have clearly said the bumper doesnt fit right full stop.

You were just trying to con me werent you........fantastic!

got the price wrong but how would me paying 200 more make any diff to what i got for it
LoudandProud

3rd Jun 03 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
no actually i did say i spent 2700 cos i did but how owuld me buying it for 200 quid cheaper make a diff to the price im gonna get, also the crack in the skirt was kids, the dent was a woman, if u had actually paid attention u would have read that, if ur looking for a get out claus then why not just say so.

No you said the DENT was from kids, and that kids also did the crack in the skirt by trying to rip it off, erm.......why they wud wanna do that i dont know.

Look i dont need any get out claus, if i dont wanna buy i dont wanna buy simple as, dont like being conned and i would appreciate a reverse fund too once the money goes into your bank.

Thank you
LoudandProud

3rd Jun 03 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
right, considering i wasnt conning u , u just wasnt paying much attention to what was going on, why would i try to con u into something i dont wanna sell, u need to sort it out, the money will be back into ur bank once its cleared and it will be transferred back on, if this is how ur gonna try and buy every car then its gonna take u a long time to get one.

From someone who is truthful from the beginning it wont take long at all.
LoudandProud

3rd Jun 03 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
truthful, u said mone is done, and it aint, everytime u come on msn u then leave, i tried talking to u and u wouldnt, i have been honest but u wont listen cos ur too up urself to admit when u was wrong, this is my car and i dont wanna sell it but i have to. u need to realise ur abilities cos u couldnt even get insured on this, u cant go pick one up, u cant even drive yet and u give me all this attitude, u have spent alot of ur time messing me about, i answered everyone of ur questions truthfully cos if u dont like it how it is, then fine but why go through all this sh*t just to say no in the end. its just childish and stupid

Well of course the money is done otherwise i wouldnt be fcuking asking for it back when it goes in2 ure account would i. Least i know what u were thinking all along with the "you cant even drive yet" n all that sh*t.

And youve just proved ureself wrong once again, u were assuring me, of course u will get insured, no worries etc etc........But then u have just said "you couldnt even get insured!"

As for being up myself yeh i might be, but i aint gonna buy a fuckin shed thats falling to bits so just do one pal!
LoudandProud

3rd Jun 03 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
suck my plums u retard, one the car aint falling apart, 2. i thought u would get insured but u told me you couldnt and everyone saw that i said that the dent was odne by a woman driver cos i hate em. so get sur facts right b4 u try and go off on one, cos u just make urself look stupid.

lol, i think your the one who looks stupid when u get no interest whatsoever in ure fcuking shed, not in the trader, not where u live, not on here, NO1 WANTS A SHED THATS FALLING TO BITS

Get over it.....ill give u £10 for it.
LoudandProud

3rd Jun 03 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
considering i have had interest from autotrader and down here but wanted a quick sale. try coming back when u know what ur talking about, and it would most likely take u 7 weeks to send a tenner and still not come through

ha, ok lets see if you sell ure piece of sh*t anytime soon.

IN FACT, You would have more chance selling a piece of your sh*t for the same time.
LoudandProud

3rd Jun 03 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there u go think thats all of em
Drew
Banned

3rd Jun 03 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the money goes thru - keep the fucker for him messing ya around
LoudandProud

3rd Jun 03 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah it wont come through cos it was never sent!
LoudandProud

4th Jun 03 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And i bet he see's this 2moro and threatens to come "sort me out"
IntaCepta

4th Jun 03 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you'd be buggered if it did come thru!
LoudandProud

4th Jun 03 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after 10 days with a online transfer, not even a cheque takes that long!
Cavey

4th Jun 03 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was gonna say, the insurance on his dad's insurance for a GSI is £24,000 ... but u meantioned about the non-insurance thing anyway...
LoudandProud

4th Jun 03 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i said he would prob get ins as i did as my first car but im a few years older, he said he had checked it as i rememmber in a post he said he checked and got it on his dads for 1k with mayfair like i was, he was just going with what i said
Cavey

4th Jun 03 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's a cock, "period". .

Most people on here think so anyway, there was a great thread before, but the powers that be, decided to delete it

[Edited on 04-06-2003 by Cavey]
LoudandProud

4th Jun 03 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LoudandProud

4th Jun 03 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just dont see how doing this can be any fun to neone spose he needs to get his kicks some how
Cavey

4th Jun 03 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup, he's always after "modded cars with cash waiting" though, so i guess he enjoys it or something
LoudandProud

4th Jun 03 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i await his presence in this thread in the morning

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Time to name and shame im afraid...... now with u2u messages! 22 database queries in 0.0155542 seconds