corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone watch BBC1 last nite - Vandals.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone watch BBC1 last nite - Vandals.....
MatthewR

User status: Offline
   6th Jun 03 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...under survalence? was on at 9pm - 10pm??? anyway im sitting at home with my bruv fairly stoned havin a giggle at all these little hoodrats getting upto sh1t (smashin up shi1t, fighting, spraying, damaging, nickin etc.) when the narrator of the programme goes "this is South Oxhey in watford, hertfordshire, a place with a minimal ethnic community, a group of youths who were later arreseted and charged vandalise a local train station with words such a BNP, NF and KKK" and then they showed the CCTV footage and new them! couldn't believe my area was on this programme and i knew who it was I live like 10 seconds away from there

[Edited on 06-06-2003 by Evisu]
Sam
Premium Member

6th Jun 03 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ajscorsa

6th Jun 03 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ditch

6th Jun 03 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the joys of Watford and its surroundings eh mate
MatthewR

6th Jun 03 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well funny, one of em is inside at the mo - twat got court lookin around a house that he set alight the night before!!!!!
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

6th Jun 03 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone watch BBC1 last nite - Vandals..... 22 database queries in 0.1062980 seconds