corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » headlight question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author headlight question
carl bear

User status: Offline
   15th Jun 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u have to have two headlights? i want to remove the drivers side to get more cold air in.

if it is illegal would i be able to get a set of driving lamps and put them on and then take out one of the headlights?

any help would be great

bear
Kris TD

15th Jun 03 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

of course its illegal, and no low down driving lights wont effect this either. just run some more cold air pipes.
Garnz

15th Jun 03 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate on his rover 220 coupe 2.0 turbo has had a special air flow headlight, It directs air right onto his air filter. He only does thsi for racing though when he gos to santa pod. Other wise its illiegal u HAVE to have 2 headlights
M2RTY

15th Jun 03 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

incorrect, u only need lights if its dark
carl bear

15th Jun 03 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i can take out the headlight in the day, when i dont need lights. and i only need 2 headlights when its dark?

there fairly easy to change aint they? just a couple of screws?

thanks for the help guys

bear

New Poll