corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Paint?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paint?
sweetlovin

User status: Offline
   20th Jun 03 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the cheapest and highest you have paid to have your car sprayed a different colour?

Does it put your insurance up anymore cuz your car is a different colour?

I know you have to inform the DVLA if you have done though, don't ya!?
antonOO2

20th Jun 03 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got quoted 3k for rage flip paint the other day ,and i had to buy the paint at 160 a litre
Jambo

20th Jun 03 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flip paints are ridiculas money, pearls are expensive, mettalics are so so and flat colours are reasonably "cheap".

But labour is the big cost and i have been qouted between £2000-2500 with a full colour change bar engine bay and kit fitted and boot flushed.

Not bad i didnt think.
koni

20th Jun 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want a quote for having a respray, drop us an email. We have lots of different respray options available now and with the introduction of our new place fast approaching, the job will been done in the all new spray bake booth of which there is only 5 of in the UK, this ensures that the quality is on par with anything in the UK, we also use the most advanced polishing system on the market to ensure a glass finish everytime.

Info@Koncept-Developments.com
Cosmo

20th Jun 03 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will my civic be benefiting from this new spray booth, or is it likely to be ready before then?

Also, Koni, I got some pics of how I want the paint, I'll try and email you them in a bit!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Paint? 22 database queries in 0.0094049 seconds