corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Urgent advice on side skirts (ccm karnage) Pleease

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Urgent advice on side skirts (ccm karnage) Pleease
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 03 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a major problem which I am hoping someone can solve for me quickly. I have a red GSI which I have got in the body shop I am fitting CCM Karnage skirts. The problem is that when I took off the GSI skirts to sell them I took off the actual skirts and the end bits at the rear which attatch to the rear arches. I have had the bloke from the body shop saying he needs these when I am positive he dont, I thought that the skirts matched onto each arch and then the middle would need cutting out where the door is and then smoothing in. I would appreciate if someone could clarify this for me I know he runs a body shop and he should know this but I am sure he is wrong somebody please help me, regards Paul

Heres a link to the ccm webpage

http://www.ccm.uk.net/
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 03 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive posted in general chat

New Poll