corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wheel polishing?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wheel polishing?
dannycorsa c

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 03 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much does it cost??just seen some1s speedlines done like this and wud like mine done also
dannycorsa c

23rd Jun 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

top.come on any1
dannycorsa c

23rd Jun 03 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some 1 must have had this done or no anything about getting it done????????????????????????????????
SRi_m00k

24th Jun 03 at 06:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can pay anythin between 20quid a rim and 100quid a rim dependin on who's doin it an size of rim!!

thats without lacquer also!!!

because they arent lacquered the bare metal will oxidise a lot quicker and tarnish which will require regular polishin, not just washin wheels, but using the likes of auto sol to buff them up again!!

most places will recommend lack of lacquer because once it gets stonechipped and water gets under her ur fcuked!!!

whereas without lacquer, although requires a lot more maintenance defects like stonechips can be easily sorted quickly without having to rub the whole wheel down as u wud wi lacquered finish!!

if u dont like cleanin a car Do NOT get this done as it is serious cleanin, ie. hands and knees every 3-4 days with auto sol cleanin an buffin at em!!!

i've had mine on about 3-4 weeks and altho they look the biz i dont think i wud do it again due to maintenance involved!!

New Poll