corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do I go Clubbing tonight?!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do I go Clubbing tonight?!
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
24th Jun 03 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For a sort of mates 18th, all my mates are going. We are leaving about 01:30am to go home, so should be in by 02:30am and in bed.
Only catch is that I have to be up at 070am to get ready for work! I did this last week and was knackered all Wednesday and had to go to bed early on thursday!
OR, do I go down the pub tomoorow night with a few of the lads and have a few there. Home by 230pm and feel fine for work thursday!

Dunno what night to do!!

Opinions!
stubbsy05

24th Jun 03 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My girlfriend doesn't want to me to go clubbing! Dunno if I wanna either! But I might later!
elfunkyo

24th Jun 03 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I would go (a) just to piss my bird off & (b) one day of of being knackered for a good night out is worth it in my opinion.

Just do it and woory out the consequences later
Pablo

24th Jun 03 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh go out.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do I go Clubbing tonight?! 22 database queries in 0.0114989 seconds