corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Is this head unit worth it?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is this head unit worth it?
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
24th Jun 03 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dunno whether to keep my pioneer 8400 mp3 player or sell to my mate for £300 and spend another £650 on this unit.

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=74771

What u guys reckon??? alwaz fancied a built in screen. Major buying factor is that is has a detachable front panel

SO what r ur views????, Shud i or shud i not?
SteveW

User status: Offline
24th Jun 03 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it boils down to what YOU really want, if you want a TV in for car then get it. its not a bad unit in any way. BUT what could you do with the £650???? Loads n loads. You have to think, "do i really want a TV??" Cos you could buy a new amp/sub or some alloys or some designer clothes.

its down to you mate.

Steve

New Poll