corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » who is it that recently got there car done with Uv front,car is white ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author who is it that recently got there car done with Uv front,car is white ?
antonOO2

User status: Offline
1st Jul 03 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above cheers
Denman

1st Jul 03 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Live Lee i think his name is
antonOO2

1st Jul 03 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate
jaffa

1st Jul 03 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye live lee
his pics are in stubbsys garage
jaffa

1st Jul 03 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/garage.php?action=usergarage&owner=stubbsy
antonOO2

1st Jul 03 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jaffa how much trouble does he have with the front ,how do you reckon i would get on with 17 down 40 with that front ,are speedhumps a deffinate no

cheers
RichR
Premium Member

1st Jul 03 at 22:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have trouble with the front - oh it is my cr btw, nehow.... yes until m y 18s rrive Im currently on 15s with no drop at all....... Ive hit the floor when I had to brake hashly ( when some prat pulled out on me at a roundboput-my right of way)

and I cant get over mcdonalds or kfc speed humps-sop Im loosing weight - tbh honest I sdhouldnt think u'd have as many probs as I have on the 17s, with a 0 drop

I put stubbsy's 17s on mien the other day and it picked the fron end up loads, so even with a 40mm drop u should be fine
RichR
Premium Member

1st Jul 03 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry boput the typo's - consumed too much alcoholic beverages after work ( Im head barman at my local - always a bad thing)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » who is it that recently got there car done with Uv front,car is white ? 22 database queries in 0.0089152 seconds