corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Concused!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Concused!
Phil Hall

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 03 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a bottle smashed over my head on Friday night and i've had a throbbing headache since. I was approached by 8-10 young lads aged 15-18 and they started mouthing off at me and my mate. We just ignored them and then when one shouted Dickhead at us I turned round just as he smashed a bottle off the kerb and then he stuck me with it in the back of the head! There was only 2 of us and 10 of them so I just legged it. 4 staples to the back of me head and a few cuts to my face but I got off lightly, could have lost an eye at worst. Wee Neds I fcuking hate them.
MatthewR

2nd Jul 03 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happens all the time mate thats worst thing about it! U must be screwin, gonna do anything about it?
Phil Hall

2nd Jul 03 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant really, I was so pished I cant remember much, I just remember getting the flee or fight feeling and legged it. Cant remember discriptions or anything.

[Edited on 02-07-2003 by Phil Hall]
Ojc

2nd Jul 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THEY NEED TO BE FCUKING KILLED.

Hitler should have won WW2, this world would be in a better state than it is now
Tiger

2nd Jul 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will never get caught - its always the people that are protecting themselves that get done for anything - no justice in this poxy spineless government....
Phil Hall

2nd Jul 03 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try talking to my mate Fischer. His grandpappy was a decorated Nazi Engineer during the war and still reckons they deserve respect coz they `gave it a good go`

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Concused! 22 database queries in 0.0400491 seconds