corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Max Power Live The Fun Trip Home......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Max Power Live The Fun Trip Home......
BeArDy

User status: Offline
7th Jul 03 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well left maxpower about 7'ish to meet up with my m8 L20RDY who was show inside who owns a 2.1 turbo corsa. After a few playful races (where i lost by loads ) on the way down to the motorway services for fuel we got back on, well ended up coming come to motorway and bumping into the steer-from-the-rear lot, there was the 3 300ZX the flippy ones and a ferrari 360 so we took it upon are self to join in and have a few races with them, to start with we just sat back and watched the all 3 line up at about 70mph and all nail it, 2 300ZX and the 360 which was a classy site. then we joined in and i have never lost so much in my life i had the slowest car by miles
we also had 5 lads in a corsa 1.2 trying to join in aswell who really dident last long
had so much fun to see how fast some cars really are and how fast they car pull away from me when i am acc from 80mph :S

told u MARV to come the M6 way

Tom

7th Jul 03 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

marv wudnt have caught up tho

was the 2.1 turbo keeping up?
corb

7th Jul 03 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heard u had some probs with yer car mate............
BeArDy

7th Jul 03 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well after teh CUK lad playign the music for 90000 hours the bat went died, just after the classy bloke APRacing kept lending me his batt charger i got her started filled her with water and off i went, she fine

Tom D what u think
Tom

7th Jul 03 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry beardy 4got abbout that post

think it proly got shitted on
M2RTY

10th Jul 03 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw u n l20 leaving the max gates, by the time i span around at the next 'bout u had gone

u2u me your number anyway, might come in handy if im ever down your way

wish id have gone m6 now, but i did have a race with a tin of red bull..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Max Power Live The Fun Trip Home...... 22 database queries in 0.0115631 seconds