corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted: Original set of GSi or Sport black dials (not the whole clock cluster)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wanted: Original set of GSi or Sport black dials (not the whole clock cluster)
Stuey

User status: Offline
8th Jul 03 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was wondering if anybody had an original set of GSi or Sport dials they wanted to sell? I don’t want the entire clock cluster, just the dial covers eg if you have changed your dials to a lockwood kit and have the original black dial covers left you don’t want. There are two types available but I am only after one style with the same markings as this picture:

If anybody thinks they can help please u2u me or alternatively email me at:

briggssr@tpg.com.au

Thank you.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted: Original set of GSi or Sport black dials (not the whole clock cluster) 22 database queries in 0.0102160 seconds