corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone got a pic of that Clio/Saxo from the cruise strip at Max?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone got a pic of that Clio/Saxo from the cruise strip at Max?
BabyBlade

User status: Offline
8th Jul 03 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From what i remember it was a clio, it was a rally spec one and came in at the start while the mini did handbrakes around it? Need some pics of it?

Also when the member of the crowd was picked to do the handbrake in between the two cars, was he irish? Cos from speaking to me mates it was the same person each time on Sunday?

[Edited on 09-07-2003 by Sethion33]
StuartVRS

8th Jul 03 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup, irish bloke on saturday too, first car was a saxo, it was that and a xsara i think, not 100% sure though.
BabyBlade

8th Jul 03 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah could have been didnt really pay much notice, was watching the mini driver! Anyone got ne pics of it?
Dan B

8th Jul 03 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This one, mid-handbrake-park:

And this one...
MC Kustoms

8th Jul 03 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on sat (the 4:15 show) the guy in the mini done the hand break turn in between the 2 300zx (i think) they both had flip paint and he cought the back of the mini on the front of the 300zx and scratched it
BabyBlade

9th Jul 03 at 06:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dan B u got ne more pics? The car i'm on about was on at the same time as the bottom pic?
Dan B

9th Jul 03 at 06:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't get any of the other cars in that part of the show......it was about then that my camera batteries conveniently decided to run out!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone got a pic of that Clio/Saxo from the cruise strip at Max? 22 database queries in 0.0124638 seconds