corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Brembo 4 Pots and 330mm disks for sale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brembo 4 Pots and 330mm disks for sale
MatG

User status: Offline
8th Jul 03 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RJ AUTOMOTIVE HAVE 4 SETS OF BRAKES TO SELL.

These include 2 sets of Brembo 4 Pots and 330mm disks. These are with out bells for your car, but can be made up for addition cost.

To buy the calipers and the disks the set costs £600.00

The other 2 sets, are for a Vauxhall 4 stud fitment again Brembo 4 pots and 330mm disks.

These will fit 4 stud Novas, Cavs, astra Mk 3's (not mk4's), and corsas. The sets including the bells to fit straight to your car and cost £1000.00

This is for a limited time only to gauge reaction. For more info or for any queries please call Lee or Mark on Tel No. 07980 574311

Please do not PM me or email me about these as i will not be able to help you sorry.
MatG

9th Jul 03 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
MatG

10th Jul 03 at 06:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
RichR
Premium Member

10th Jul 03 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

r these for sale at £600 then or do u want us to make offers - its a bit diffiult to understand - it appears that the normal rrp is £600 /£1000

if its exess stock to the magnitude that its gotta be sold on ehre then surely ur after offers for them?
Scott

10th Jul 03 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PHONE THE NUMBER !!!!!
3CorsaMeal

10th Jul 03 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do they fit with 15's?
Daimo B

10th Jul 03 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Silly bgilly 3CM

To those newbies though, u will need at least 17"s (poss 18"s) to fit them. Depends on size of the calipers.
3CorsaMeal

10th Jul 03 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will i need to de bolt the top of arch?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Brembo 4 Pots and 330mm disks for sale 22 database queries in 0.0167010 seconds