corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » letter from the police inside

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author letter from the police inside
DanielJ

User status: Offline
15th Jul 03 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On 9th july2003 you were spoken to by police officers at the car park of kwik save Tredegaras the driver of a vehicle being used in a manner likely to cause alarm, distress or annoyance to members of the public and contray to section 34 of the road traffic act 1988.

I must warn you that if you continue to drive the vehicle in the same manner or any other vehicle in the same way on any other occasion, offers mat seize the vehicle under section 59 of the police reform act 2002. Once a vehicle under these powers, the owner has a period of 21 days in which to reclaim it, after which if it is not claimed, it can be disposed of. In order to reclaim a vehicle seized under these powers, the owner must pay an intial fee of £105 and £12 per day thereafter for each day of its rentention up to 21 days.

A record of this warning is being held at Tredegar for information of other officers who may have cause to speak to you under the same circumstances.

there it is folks, shit or wha.
Andy Stocker

15th Jul 03 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes their spelling is awful
DAYZEE

15th Jul 03 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What were you doing?
DanielJ

15th Jul 03 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

parked up avin a chat
DAYZEE

15th Jul 03 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just read that in the other post! Bunch of cocks they are. If its not some way to piss of a motorist the filth just aren't interested these days.
DanielJ

15th Jul 03 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck it im goin 2 c the inspector soon, complain all day, they make sumwhere for us to go far enuff untill then they arnt gonna stop us from hangin in the car park
3CorsaMeal

15th Jul 03 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see old people sitting in car parks eating sandwiches,
Sam
Premium Member

15th Jul 03 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see people parking cars in car parks...
Andy Stocker

15th Jul 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see dead people
3CorsaMeal

15th Jul 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see dead people
Andy Stocker

15th Jul 03 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dan_Corsa

15th Jul 03 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DanielJ
parked up avin a chat

On 9th july2003 you were spoken to by police officers at the car park of kwik save Tredegaras the driver of a vehicle being used in a manner likely to cause alarm, distress or annoyance to members of the public and contray to section 34 of the road traffic act 1988.

I must warn you that if you continue to drive the vehicle in the same manner or any other vehicle in the same way on any other occasion, offers mat seize the vehicle under section 59 of the police reform act 2002

you say you was doing nothing but the letter states that you was,as it says above the police officer spoke to you about the way you was using your car,sorry but i can't see the police going threw that much trouble of sending you that letter if you was just chatting

then below that it says i must warn you if you continue to drive the vehicle in the same manner,well you say you was just parked up chattin

sorry think theres more to it than your letting on

but if there isn't then i hope you got the police officers badge number,cos if somthing like this happens again,when your just parked up chatting i would go and see the sargent at your local police station,with the officer involved badge number and report him for harrasment,my mate did this cos he was stopped for no reason 7 times in a week,he got a appology and hasn't been bothered by them since
DanielJ

15th Jul 03 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly m8 i wasnt drivin jus the officer in question doesnt like me, he pulld me once fair enuff, then the next time he nearly reversd in2 me an now this
Dan_Corsa

15th Jul 03 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like i say gets his number take it to the local station and speak to the sergant about him,explain you have done nothing wrong,cos as far as i know parking in a car park is not a crime,it would of been understandable if you was at a cruise,but if your just parked up with a couple of mates chatting there is no law against that,unless you was making noise,or being a pain,but this is the first time i've ever heard of the public nusiance law being used ,thought they where only going to use it to stop cruises
LoudCorsa

15th Jul 03 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.hmso.gov.uk/acts/acts2002/20030--f.htm#59

have a read of that - what total arse - it basically says if they suspect that u have or are gonna do anything that may piss off anyone that they can take your car - it dosnt even say that u have to have done anything just that they think u are gonna (which would be where they would get you dan).

this law seems to be total shite and vauge as a muther fukka just to let the cops charge anyone they want with anything - its a fooking joke - who can we complain to to get that sort of thing sorted out? anyone got tony blairs email addy?

chaz

http://www.woah.co.uk
LoudCorsa

15th Jul 03 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its section 59 btw

chaz

DanielJ

15th Jul 03 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dunno but igot a feelin im gonna b ad again 2nite
Sooty
Banned

15th Jul 03 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know why but I would love to see a corsa with a bodykit on 17's get crushed it would look well mad
DanielJ

15th Jul 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers richy
LoudCorsa

15th Jul 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they wont cruch your car mate - id let them take it - possibly even cruch it then i would get a top legal guy on their ass so that he could find a loophole that they forgot and get them to pay for damages a new car and basically rinse them out as much as u can - it annoys me when claims direct peeps rinse out the cops/hospitals etc when they were doing their best but if they took my car for no good reason i would feel justified in robbing them of all that i could

chaz

LoudCorsa

15th Jul 03 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why cant i spell crush?

chaz

Tiger

15th Jul 03 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
contray to section 34 of the road traffic act 1988.

It wasnt contrary to anything - it wasnt a public highway and the only people that could have you done is Kwik Save.
DanielJ

15th Jul 03 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o dont worry, european court of law anyone
DanielJ

15th Jul 03 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger
quote:
contray to section 34 of the road traffic act 1988.

It wasnt contrary to anything - it wasnt a public highway and the only people that could have you done is Kwik Save.

an as im aware they have no problem with us using ther car park.
Dan_Corsa

15th Jul 03 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmao,i knew they where tightening up on modded cars and cruises didn't realise how in depth it was

but like it states its only on reasonable ground now if they bother you for parking in a car park not making a noise or a nusiance of your self there is no reasonable ground to bother you it's like the law which states and officer can stop and search you if he has reasonable grounds to think your carrying somthing you shouldn't,you have to cause them some kind of comcern to act on this law cos if i went 24 hour tesco shopping and parked in there car park having a fag b4 i went in what grounds would they have to send me a warning letter

Where a constable in uniform has REASONABLE grounds for believing that a motor vehicle is being used on any occasion in a manner which-

and if some thing like this went to court the officer would have to give reasonable evidence of why he took the action he has

bassically if your getting bothered for parking in a car park just don't park there,cos at the end of the day all tho the public nusiance law is challengable,it isn't worth the hassle

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » letter from the police inside 22 database queries in 0.0155599 seconds