corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Todays moan...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Todays moan...
AndyW

User status: Offline
15th Jul 03 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

driving along after pickin my gf up, had windows down of course as it was so hot, as i drove past a bus stop there were bout 3 kids round 14-15 there, all boggin me prob cos i had music up loud, any ways as i drove past they all souted "cu*t" and spat and threw summat, think it was chocolate at my car. so i made sure nothin was behind me, slammed my anchors on thru car into reverse and went back bout 10ft, well these little fuckers shit a brick. it was so funny tryin to watch the little fat one run away with his titties bouncin screamin, shit his comin!!!

but my point is why throw stuf at peoples cars etc when they drivin past??
andy.

p4ult

15th Jul 03 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they were right tho
Stuckey

15th Jul 03 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by novaless18

but my point is why throw stuf at peoples cars etc when they drivin past??
andy.

cos most of the time, people dont stop
LoudCorsa

15th Jul 03 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thnk that we shud be all armed with a special gun that we can shoot coonts like that with - i think the world would be a better place without the next generation all they seem to wanna do is get pissed and wear burberry hats at stupid angles

chaz

http://www.woah.co.uk
AndyW

15th Jul 03 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LoudCorsa
i thnk that we shud be all armed with a special gun that we can shoot coonts like that with - i think the world would be a better place without the next generation all they seem to wanna do is get pissed and wear burberry hats at stupid angles

chaz

http://www.woah.co.uk

no burberry hats ere, just those nike hats, with the two diff colours.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Todays moan... 22 database queries in 0.0421250 seconds