corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rarrrrrrrrrrrrr Why does it always happen when....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rarrrrrrrrrrrrr Why does it always happen when....
X3DOS

User status: Offline
17th Jul 03 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a shit day at work, where nothing was going right, left and hour late, and began my journey home.

Came off the motorway to a roundabout to find a black Proton of some description with wheel arches missing, quad lights, and with 4 kevs in it. Passenger next to driver 'kev' has video camera and is filming. Driver has blonde gelled spikey hair and is just sitting at the roundabout. I move out and go past, very slowly because they are taking so long, guessed was a new hesitant driver.... Anyway move off down road as you do, stayed on the same road, turned left, so does he, he's now behind me, passenger videoing me infront he now decides he's got to overtake.

So he does, I hear the rude boy K&N screaming, in 30 limit with no place infront of me to move back in and I have to break to create a gap for him as he obviously owns the road - the whole time his passenger videoing and the kev crew bigging the blonde drivers ability to overtake in a straight line.

I had to grip the steering wheel as red past my eyes rising from a ground level into a fury where I wanted to commit murder. What was the point over taking.... why do all fucking boy racers with the fucked up K&fuckingN induction kits think they are it. I was ready to kill the cunt. GRRRRRR if he's reading this Ill fucking kill that cunt:@@@@@@@

Message to boy racers, you have only just past your driving test, your cheap shit bodykits and your K&N's can get to fuck with your peasant wankey ways and the way you think your cool, but everyone else knows your a dick but just cant be arsed to tell you ARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Im calm now..... ish
Cosmo

17th Jul 03 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need to get yourself a cup of coffee mate!!

Although I do agree with you about knob heads overtaking where there isnt room and its pointless, I tend to just go upto the car infront so no room for them and see how they worry when a car is heading towards them!
X3DOS

17th Jul 03 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I couldve done that, but there wouldve been 4 dead Kevs on my conscience.
craigpcg

17th Jul 03 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think u should av a wank and that will sort u oot
Cosmo

Nah move back in time for them to get in, just to worry them a bit so they think twoce about doing it again!
X3DOS

I think what angered me the most, was his mate was filming it all, like he was some kind of hero. When his driving was shit, and with no judgement.
X3DOS

17th Jul 03 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by craigpcg
i think u should av a wank and that will sort u oot

Im gonna save it up for tomorrow night, and the girl gets it in chest.

OR

... I get my elise... thats another thing, if I was in my Elise which I dont yet have,... until Saturday I'd have just accelerated off out of their way so none of this wouldve happened, but oh no, 67hp of ford KACK doesnt get anyone anywhere.
Skinz

17th Jul 03 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like there on a mission to kill em selves, sad f**ks
X3DOS

17th Jul 03 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just had to get it off my chest, and since Ive been banned on every forum I used to post on but this, I thought I'd share it with you.

Thats another puntosports club have agms about me hhahahahaahah
X3DOS

17th Jul 03 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did that reply go from the bloke saying why this forum ?S?S?S?
Tam the diesel man

17th Jul 03 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should of floored it when they were beside you
had some tosser boy racer in an astra up my arse in traffic on the m25. goin 20mph but the guy was about 10 inches from my car. wankers
Drew
Banned

17th Jul 03 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

call the police and get them done for filming u without ur consent
craigpcg

17th Jul 03 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats only sumthinkt hat u would do
Drew
Banned

17th Jul 03 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rarrrrrrrrrrrrr Why does it always happen when.... 22 database queries in 0.0139048 seconds