corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » standard alarm/ radio

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author standard alarm/ radio
DangerousDave16v

User status: Offline
31st Jul 03 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, was just wondering,why when my alarm goes off the lights dont flash like it says they will in the manual?
And also why doesnt the LED on the front of my standard cd player flash like its supposed to? (i think that might be cos the code hasnt been activated yet,and so if diconnect thebattery it will lock itself) ps the stereo didnt come with a radio pass like its meant to

any ideas??
cheers
sxi_welshy_boy

1st Aug 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u buy it 2nd hand? maybe previous owner had after market radio/alarm and has cut some wires.. could explain why things arent flashing.
leeshez

1st Aug 03 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have to have the code in the radio and remove the pannel off the front of radio/ Cd Lee

New Poll