corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Terminator 3

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Terminator 3
Daimo B

User status: Offline
4th Aug 03 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who went to see it this weekend then? Opinions? I loved it. Reminded me of Matrix 2 where the story is so open for another film. Could have closed it off a little better. Now we gotta wait till the next one

Good graphics, good storyline at the end, can't wait for T4
OFcorsa

4th Aug 03 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't that on sundays?
chris_uk
Premium Member

4th Aug 03 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was watchable.. but the thing that let it down the most is the comedy! i mean WTF !!!! in T1 the terminator just walked up to someone and killed them took there clothes and fucked off! on t3 he has a conversation with the stripper! i mean come on! and if he was a new robot, with no momoery of John Connnor, how did he know to get the keys from the sunvisor! my opinion, could have been better, it could have been great! and there was 2 much spec effects
Fraser Young

4th Aug 03 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
it was watchable.. but the thing that let it down the most is the comedy! i mean WTF !!!! in T1 the terminator just walked up to someone and killed them took there clothes and fucked off! on t3 he has a conversation with the stripper! i mean come on! and if he was a new robot, with no momoery of John Connnor, how did he know to get the keys from the sunvisor! my opinion, could have been better, it could have been great! and there was 2 much spec effects

Totally agree with the statement about comedy, it sort of 'cheapened' the film an terminator image, quality graphics if I wern't watching it on a pirate DVD... lol. Couple of slight continuity problems, particularly from the second film. e.g. last time JC saw that terminator they were best pals, an first time he sees him in T3 he assumes he is there to kill him! hmm.
Better film when drunk IMO
Pablo

4th Aug 03 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wicked film!! 2 better... but 3 is cool!
3CorsaMeal

4th Aug 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, like how did he hit the fire engine and not smash it to fcuk, he hit buildings and demolished em, flipped cars, but yet hits a fire engine, and its alright part from smashed window.......i'm beginning to think its all make-believe
Fraser Young

4th Aug 03 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
yeah, like how did he hit the fire engine and not smash it to fcuk, he hit buildings and demolished em, flipped cars, but yet hits a fire engine, and its alright part from smashed window.......i'm beginning to think its all make-believe

djlee_dj

4th Aug 03 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got on dvd
elfunkyo

4th Aug 03 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched it on DVD and all I can say is thank fuck I didn't pay to go and see it I'd of been gutted
Donna Corsa GSi

4th Aug 03 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fwaza esquire
quote:

Totally agree with the statement about comedy, it sort of 'cheapened' the film an terminator image, quality graphics if I wern't watching it on a pirate DVD... lol. Couple of slight continuity problems, particularly from the second film. e.g. last time JC saw that terminator they were best pals, an first time he sees him in T3 he assumes he is there to kill him! hmm.

But of course he's not going to know whether that terminator is there to kill him. The terminator in T2 was destroyed, the one in T3 is therefore a new terminator (like he says in the caravan, they come off a production line, theres loads of them) and he doesn't know whether this one has been programmed to kill him or re-programmed to protect him again.
Robbo

4th Aug 03 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thinks a spoiler warning may be in order

[Edited on 04-08-2003 by RobboSRi]
Foz

4th Aug 03 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i liked it, worth watching. next film i go to see will be american pie the wedding!
Icy

4th Aug 03 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i liked it too
id pay towatch it in cinema after watchin d pirate
Dav

4th Aug 03 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen it last night. Thought it was really good. Excellent effects and cool action scenes. Can totally see how they left it open for T4 tho.
Apparently there's about 40 mistakes made in it, I never noticed any tho.
Tiesto

4th Aug 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was an old Terminator werent he? he was one that had killed OC in the future, or im a just making things up in my head?
Great film i though BTW.
Fraser Young

4th Aug 03 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
quote:
Originally posted by Fwaza esquire
quote:

But of course he's not going to know whether that terminator is there to kill him. The terminator in T2 was destroyed, the one in T3 is therefore a new terminator (like he says in the caravan, they come off a production line, theres loads of them) and he doesn't know whether this one has been programmed to kill him or re-programmed to protect him again.

Yes but the fact the terminator in T2 was destroyed is irrelevant because it didnt exist then to destroy, as it hadnt been invented yet...
Donna Corsa GSi

4th Aug 03 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good point but he still doesn't know whether the terminator that has been sent back this time is programmed to kill him or programmed to protect him. Just because he looked the same he still had to be careful because he is a machine and doesn't have a mind of its own it all comes down to who programmed him to do what.
Daimo B

4th Aug 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dav, i spotted a few. S till didn't ruin the film though.
jo_jess

4th Aug 03 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought it pretty cool, but like a few of you said the ending was a bit naff apart from it left it open for anotha, mind you he is getting on a bit now, not bad bod tho for a 56 year old
Andy GSi

4th Aug 03 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought it was GREAT! r they going to make a T4??

i never thought it was going to end like it did! thought they were going to stop skynet (what ever it was called), but judgemeant day did arrive!
Donna Corsa GSi

4th Aug 03 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arnie said in an interview there will definately be a T4 if theres enough demand for one.
Andy GSi

quote:
Originally posted by Dav
Apparently there's about 40 mistakes made in it, I never noticed any tho.

i noticed one, when the women was in the car (after it went under the truck) she was sitting in the front, but every time the camera went onto the car, she wasnt there but they went bk to the car and she appeared???? that is one 39 to spot
3CorsaMeal

and they give him enuff money

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Terminator 3 22 database queries in 0.0152569 seconds