corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Respray Needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Respray Needed
Craig6682

User status: Offline
   5th Aug 03 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dent took out the boot of my car and the paint is starting to bubble with the heat. What the fuck?
Craig6682

5th Aug 03 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you think this will be under warranty? The girl who i got the car off is gonna think i'm stalking her, although she is rather FIT; because i keep phoning her up with all the different problems i've been having with the car. They got the dent fixed for me when i bought it about a month ago now.
Red_SXi

5th Aug 03 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should sort the problem out for you if they have only just done the work.

Why do you think you need a respray just cos the paint is bubbling in a small area on the boot?
Craig6682

5th Aug 03 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When they took the dent out they had to respray half the boot part; you know the lid thing that opens. It's like a metallic green colour so i dunno what they will do with it. I must have phoned this girl about a hundred times with all the problems i had, and i think she is getting a bit pissed off with me now, and that's why i asked people ops on here. Thanks anyway mate. I think i'll leave it a few days for now cause i think she will slap me or something. Hehehe.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Respray Needed 22 database queries in 0.1582451 seconds