corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Buying some alloys in 3 hours - Which ones?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buying some alloys in 3 hours - Which ones?
westsidecorsa

User status: Offline
7th Aug 03 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am going later today to buy myself some new 15" alloys. I have no idea which ones to get yet? any suggestions? i want some where the spokes go right to the edge of the rim so they look a bit bigger if u get me. Also, i am going to drop the car 60mm, so what offset would i need to get? et45? thanks in advance
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Aug 03 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well it will ahve to be et45 or et49 for starters, i would take a look at wolfrace or sumfin.
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Aug 03 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much u got to spend and wot sort of spokes u looking for?
MatthewR

7th Aug 03 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why dont u buy some 2nd hand odd here in 17" for about the same you'd pay for a new set of 15's? Unless you really want 15's that is.
Millie Miglia are vaux friendly too!
stubbsy05

7th Aug 03 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

15" Wolfrace Urban Racer. Come in Silver or Shadow Chrome. I have them see my garage for pictures.
Spokes go right to the edge. These come in et45 which is fine on my car, and it should be fine for you I think.
MatthewR

7th Aug 03 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

et45 id fine for vauxhall
L33 LEG
Banned

7th Aug 03 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
Why dont u buy some 2nd hand odd here in 17" for about the same you'd pay for a new set of 15's? Unless you really want 15's that is.
Millie Miglia are vaux friendly too!

ye i will suggest u buying some 2nd hand wheels, millie miglia work wonders for corsas and in 15". o wait a minute, i have some for sale
westsidecorsa

7th Aug 03 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks, i will have a look at the wolfrace ones, dont want 17" as will slow my little 1.0 down! i will post some pics tonight so u can see what i bought in the end
westsidecorsa

7th Aug 03 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ordered some team dynamics 5 spokes in 15", got 45 prof. tyres on so its ready for the 60mm drop, plus they r et45 vaux friendly. also bought clear rear lights

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Buying some alloys in 3 hours - Which ones? 22 database queries in 0.0068221 seconds