corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tint film

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tint film
richardostreet

User status: Offline
12th Aug 03 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have brought some tint film that is 50cm and 3 meters in legnth. I was wondering how to do the rear window as it wont be fully covered in one strip! any advice? will i have to cut a secont peice? and would it look ok?

cheers rich
mike16v

12th Aug 03 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u do the rear in 2 pieces it will look daft, i suggest u try n get a bigger sheet, thinkin about it, it shud be big enough, do it horizontaly not verticaly
corsa-sxi

12th Aug 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

richard..dont do it..u will make a mess...plus u might not be able to take it off with out ruining ur demister lines..get it done by a pro mate

New Poll